HORNINGSHAM Wiltshire (W+ESCU) SWM
One of, if not the, oldest Congregational Churches still in regular use, is the chapel at Horningsham.
Built in 1566, reputedly by, for and at the request of, the masons working on Longleat House. This year (2016) celebrated its 450 year anniversary on 17th July.
Some graves in the New Burial Ground
Pictures below from the 450th Anniversary Tea
Pictures below from the Anniversary Exhibition
Below are some views from around the village